Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
Reference: "How To" guides for parents
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet via the Swimtopia mobile app:
- Select the meet from the Events
- For swimmer signup - click on the "MEET SIGNUP" button. This will take you to the correct page in a web browser. Continue with "Swimmer Signup" section below.
- For jobs - click on the "JOB SIGNUP" button.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet via the website:
- Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the JOB SIGNUP button and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed).
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- For B meets and Time Trials => select "Attending" then select the appropriate events from the list shown. If you do not sign-up for a B meet or Time Trials by the deadline your child will not swim.
- For A meets => select "Available" or "Not Available". If you do not make your swimmer unavailable by Tuesday evening prior to the meet, the coaches will assume they can swim. This is important because lineups are submitted prior to the meet and a lineup with kids that cannot swim causes the team to lose points and takes a spot away from another child.
- Select Save to record your choices.
Simple formatted text